Welcome to the Replay of the Webinar on Home Birth!
- Birthplace in England Collaborative Group (2011). “Perinatal and maternal outcomes by planned place of birth for healthy women with
low riskpregnancies: the Birthplace in England national prospective cohort study.” BMJ 343:d7400. Click here.
- Bovbjerg, M. L., Cheyney, M., Brown, J., et al. (2017). “Perspectives on risk: Assessment of risk profiles and outcomes among women planning community birth in the United States.” Birth 44(3): 209-221. Click here.
- Cheyney, M., Bovbjerg, M., Everson, C., et al. (2014). “Outcomes of care for 16,924 planned home births in the United States: the Midwives Alliance of North America Statistics Project, 2004-2009.” J Midwifery Womens Health 59(1): 17-27. Click here.
- Cheyney, M., Everson, C., Burcher, P. (2014). “Homebirth transfers in the United States: narratives of risk, fear, and mutual accommodation.” Qual Health Res 24(4): 443-56. Click here.
- Comeau, A., Hutton, E. K., Simioni, J., et al. 2018). “Home birth integration into the
health caresystems of eleven international jurisdictions.” Birth. Click here.
- Declercq, E. R., Sakala, C., Corry, M. P., et al. (2013). Listening to MothersSM III: New Mothers Speak Out. New York: Childbirth Connection, June 2013. Click here.
- Eggleston, K., Soliday, E., Fischer, V., et al. (2018). An Introduction to Midwifery Care and Out-of-Hospital Birth in Washington State. WSU Extension. Click here.
- Hutton, E. K., Cappelletti, A., Reitsma, A. H., et al. (2016). “Outcomes associated with planned place of birth among women with low-risk pregnancies.” CMAJ 188(5): E80-E90. Click here.
- Hutton, E. K. (2016). “The safety of home birth.” J Obstet Gynaecol Can 38(4): 331-336. Click here.
- MacDorman, M. F.
andDeclercq, E. (2016). “Trends and Characteristics of United States Out-of-Hospital Births 2004-2014: New Information on Risk Status and Access to Care.” Birth 43(2): 116-124. Click here.
- Marzalik, P. R., Feltham, K. J., Jefferson, K., et al. (2018). “Midwifery education in the U.S. – Certified Nurse-Midwife, Certified Midwife and Certified Professional Midwife.” Midwifery 60: 9-12. Click here.
- Snowden, J. M., Tilden, E. L., Snyder, J., et al. (2015). “Planned out-of-hospital birth and birth outcomes.” NEJM 373(27): 2642-53. Click here.
- Vedam, S., Leeman, L., Cheyney, M., et al. (2014). “Transfer from planned home birth to hospital: improving interprofessional collaboration.” J Midwifery Womens Health 59(5): 624-34. Click here.
- Vedam, S., Stoll, K., MacDorman, M., et al. (2018). “Mapping integration of midwives across the United States: Impact on access, equity, and outcomes.” PLoS One 13(2):30192523
- Y, L., Townend, J., Rowe, R., et al. (2015). “Perinatal and maternal outcomes in
plannedhome and obstetric unit births in women at ‘higher risk’ of complications: secondary analysis of the Birthplace national prospective cohort study.” BJOG 122(5): 741-753. Click here.