Here are your Complimentary Materials.
Download: Evidence Based Birth® Handouts
You can use these handouts to start discussions with your healthcare provider, to hand out to clients or put in client folders, or post in hospital/birth center staff break rooms or bathrooms (in nursing, we call this “toilet training!”). I only ask that you do not distribute them commercially and that you do not post them anywhere online. If you have any problems downloading the handouts, please email email@example.com.
- Big Babies – Handout
- Birthing Positions – Handout
- Doula – Handout
- Due Dates – Handout
- Eating Drinking – Handout
- Eye Ointment – Handout
- Failure to Progress – Handout
- Fetal Monitoring – Handout
- GBS – Handout
- IV Fluids – Handout
- PROM – Handout
- Vitamin K – Handout
- Waterbirth – Handout
- Diagnosing Gestational Diabetes – Handout
- Induction for Gestational Diabetes – Handout
Read: American Obstetrics in the 1950’s
- Click here to read our article about Labor & Delivery in the 1950’s.
Password (caps sensitive): NEWSLETTER1
Bookmark this page to access the most current printables!