Parent or Professional?
EBB Childbirth Class – Central USA
The first class is 2 hours long. The next 4 weeks, we will meet for one hour each week. Then in the sixth week, we will meet for our final 2 hour comfort measure practice. (Classes 1 & 6 are typically in person. But due to COVID-19, we will be 100% virtual.) The events listed are the start date for each 6 week course.
Why do people love Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Classes?
- Mentorship from Sharon, an experienced Evidence Based Birth® Instructor. I’ve been a certified doula and birth instructor since 2013.
- The flexibility and luxury of learning from the comfort of your own home.
- Five weeks of online videos that correlate with our classes, for you and your partner to watch together.
- An account for the Evidence Based Birth® Parents site which includes a PDF library with articles covering research on 30+ topics, a video library for 20+ topics, beautiful birth videos, relaxation audio tracks and more!
- The fun, relaxed, interactive, learning atmosphere.
- Most of all, the empowering preparation for birth.
Topics we cover, include:
- Comfort measures
- Relaxation techniques
- Cutting edge research on a huge variety of topics
- Stages of Labor
- Partners and important ways they can help
- Navigating the Healthcare System
- BONUS: Breastfeeding and newborn care videos
- BONUS: Earn points throughout the class to get prizes at the end!
Basic Package: The entire 6 week Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class, 3 months access to the online learning material, and mentorship from Sharon.
Deluxe Package: The entire 6 week Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class, 6 months access to the online learning material, mentorship from Sharon, and a hard copy of the workbook sent directly to your home.