In this episode, I cover all the evidence to date on COVID-19 and pregnancy.
This is an uncertain time and many are feeling a range of emotions. Our goal remains the same: to provide you with friendly, accessible, evidence based information so that you can make informed decisions. During a global pandemic, our goal is more important than ever.
I’ve been working nonstop with Evidence Based Birth Research Editor Anna Bertone, MPH, to stay abreast of new research that comes out nearly every day about COVID-19. This podcast covers the latest as of March 23, 2020.
At Evidence Based Birth®, we have the following measures for responding to COVID-19:
- We will continue our mission of making birth evidence freely available to public. We will continue to release new research evidence on COVID-19 each Monday to our email list as it emerges.
- We will be releasing several free resources to public! We will have a free birthing class available on YouTube: ‘Birthing in the time of COVID-19 Crash Course’ evidencebasedbirth.com/crashcourse
- Our EBB Instructors are teaching totally online during the pandemic. Our EBB Instructors are also taking distance learning students for Childbirth Class. Visit evidencebasedbirth.com/events for all workshops and seminars, and evidencebasedbirth.com/childbirthclass for childbirth classes.
- We have created a virtual doula directory made up of EBB Professional Members and Instructors who can offer virtual doula services during this time: evidencebasedbirth.com/virtualdouladirectory
- We also have a legal wavier forthcoming for mothers who are infected with COVID-19 and wish to decline mother/infant separation.
Listening to this podcast is an Australian College of Midwives CPD Recognised Activity.
Stay empowered, read more :
EBB 288 – From Birthing in the Pandemic to Birthing a Career as a Postpartum Doula and Chef with Malisa Dekker of Planted Postpartum
Don't miss an episode! Subscribe to our podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify In this episode, I'm talking with Malisa Dekker, a Postpartum Doula and Chef based in Brooklyn, New York, about her profound journey through two contrasting birth and postpartum...
Don't miss an episode! Subscribe to our podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify On this episode of the EBB podcast, I talk with Katrina Hull, a graduate of the EBB childbirth class, about her positive hospital waterbirth story. Katrina Hull is a former high school...
Don't miss an episode! Subscribe to our podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify I am so excited to share today's episode of Evidence Based Birth® podcast with you! Today, I am bringing you an interview with Maria Berglund, the founder of In Kind Boxes, a nonprofit...