In this episode, I cover all the evidence to date on COVID-19 and pregnancy.
This is an uncertain time and many are feeling a range of emotions. Our goal remains the same: to provide you with friendly, accessible, evidence based information so that you can make informed decisions. During a global pandemic, our goal is more important than ever.
I’ve been working nonstop with Evidence Based Birth Research Editor Anna Bertone, MPH, to stay abreast of new research that comes out nearly every day about COVID-19. This podcast covers the latest as of March 23, 2020.
At Evidence Based Birth®, we have the following measures for responding to COVID-19:
- We will continue our mission of making birth evidence freely available to public. We will continue to release new research evidence on COVID-19 each Monday to our email list as it emerges.
- We will be releasing several free resources to public! We will have a free birthing class available on YouTube: ‘Birthing in the time of COVID-19 Crash Course’ evidencebasedbirth.com/crashcourse
- Our EBB Instructors are teaching totally online during the pandemic. Our EBB Instructors are also taking distance learning students for Childbirth Class. Visit evidencebasedbirth.com/events for all workshops and seminars, and evidencebasedbirth.com/childbirthclass for childbirth classes.
- We have created a virtual doula directory made up of EBB Professional Members and Instructors who can offer virtual doula services during this time: evidencebasedbirth.com/virtualdouladirectory
- We also have a legal wavier forthcoming for mothers who are infected with COVID-19 and wish to decline mother/infant separation.
Listening to this podcast is an Australian College of Midwives CPD Recognised Activity.
Stay empowered, read more :
Don't miss an episode! Subscribe to our podcast: iTunes | Stitcher Today's podcast episode is focused on a very important topic— the Evidence on Midwives. We've been asked by years to publish an article or podcast on the evidence on midwifery care, and we felt...
EBB 174 – The Need for More Black OB/GYN Representation with Dr. Rachel Bervell and Dr. Tamandra Morgan
Don't miss an episode! Subscribe to our podcast: iTunes | Stitcher On today’s podcast, we are thrilled to share with you an important interview with the co-founders of The Black OBGYN Project, Dr. Rachel Bervell, and Dr. Tamandra Morgan. Dr. Rachel Bervell, a...
Don't miss an episode! Subscribe to our podcast: iTunes | Stitcher On today’s podcast, we have the pleasure to talk to our honored guests, Dr. Rixa Freeze and Dr. David Hayes about breech vaginal birth. Dr. Rixa Freeze has a Ph.D. from the University of Iowa and...